Traveling solo in India
You might be thinking of Traveling solo, So you have reached here and reading this blog. If you have already traveled solo and are reading this, then you might be excited to read and compare with your solo experience. Thousands of people especially in India are very anxious travelers and worried or think a lot when it comes to traveling solo in India.
The first solo trip will be always absolutely terrifying. But it will be a life-changer. You will gain confidence and social skills and also improve your self-esteem You will know how capable you are, after your first solo travel.
Traveling solo at least once in a life is a must for everyone. If you are scared of traveling solo to any remote place try where lots of tourists are around. Once when you finish your first solo traveling you will have lots of confidence and will definitely go for the next one.
Traveling solo in India is becoming very popular now. Many arrange tours just for solo travelers. There are lots of budget stay & hostels in almost all the famous tourist places.
So if you are planning to climb any mountains, sleep near a beach, camp in any forest, then you have to travel solo and experience a new adventure in you. You can test your capabilities when you Travel solo.
Get ready and pack the bag and feel the sense of freedom, come out of your comfort zone and test yourself. You will come across so many different types of people and stories when you travel solo. When you Travel solo, you gain knowledge about different lifestyles and people you get to interact with, will freshen up your mind.
Traveling solo in India will be so good sometimes because you don’t have to depend on your co-travelers, you can decide anything anytime. You can change your tour plan as per your wish and comfort. When you travel solo, If you find a place good and want to explore more, there is always a chance to extend your trip. When you stay in the hostel, you might find amazing travel buddies and would like to accompany them to the next day. When you travel solo, you will also have the chance for all these exciting things.
When you Travel solo and visit some new places, You’ll develop an understanding and affinity for the cultures and people you encounter as they enrich your experience and help you all along the way.
When we decide to go solo, the biggest thing which comes in our mind is loneliness, security and of course managing the budget. But then, this is why you travel solo, you can overcome all these.
You will be solo just when you leave your house. But when you start your journey, you will keep meeting new people. You will be traveling with many new people, who will be your best friends from there on. Meet new people from different parts. Know about them and their lifestyle. Try to learn their language. It’s all fun and new experience for you.
In some places, you might get lost. But finding the right direction will be a great adventure.
Many people keep saying that traveling solo is unsafe and dangerous. But there are many wonderful places with more incredible people in these dangerous and unsafe places. Just use your common sense in these places and you will have an amazing time
Spending money on traveling is far better than lots of other things. Traveling solo is a good relief for your body, mind, and soul. Traveling solo will make you realize that life is not about living in luxury. Life is only about being happy.
About Staying when you Travel solo in India
Believe it or not, the tourist places in India are always more than ready for you. To stay there are guesthouses, yoga classes, hostels so many places.
While you Stay in a hostel, you can make friends with other travellers, know their stories and have someone to go on adventures with. Traveling solo in India has become so popular now that you’ll find so many popular hostels making it easy to meet other travellers and make your travels so much easier.
Few tips when you Travel solo in India
* Never rush. You are traveling solo because you can control your timings yourself. stay calm and plan accordingly.
* Since you are traveling alone and will be spending time in unknown places, take care of your belongings.
* Always when you stay in a hostel, prefer dormitories. You will have more company. Als,o you can save money.
* Whenever you meet anybody in your hostel and while traveling, Don’t expect them to be with you always. They are also solo travelers like you.
* If you lose directions or are in search of any places, always ask first the shopkeepers nearby.
* Always keep a small first aid kit with you. Taking care of yourself is very important while traveling solo.
* Travel light, carry things which are only necessary. You have to carry your bags all the time. You are solo.
* Don’t carry too much of cash. Split them and Keep it in different places.
* Always keep some packed food, snacks or something eatable. And also a bottle of water.
* Take lots of pictures, but limit number of souvenirs you buy.
* whenever you are traveling solo on an International trip, always recommend buying travel insurance. Because you just never know what will happen!
* Inform at home at the start of your journey.
* Always carry a mobile phone with you, Stay in touch with your loved ones.
Few Benefits of Traveling solo
* You can spend your money however and how much ever you want, it is all up to you.
* Your confidence will grow significantly.
* Spend as much or as little as you like in one place.
* Stay as many days you want in place.
* Take bath daily or once in two days. Nobody to ask you.
These are beautiful destinations for traveling solo in India
Rann of Kutch
There are no top best places on this list. All the places mentioned are best suited for Traveling solo in India. There are many similar travelers in all these places. Many budget-friendly hostels to stay. You can find Everything that a solo traveler is looking for in all these places.
There is nothing better than Traveling solo. You can do whatever you want and live with your thoughts. You won’t be knowing what type of person you are and what are your capabilities unless you complete one solo traveling. You get to know more about your own personality and what you really enjoy. you will learn how to get out of your comfort zone, do things on your own and sometimes you even get to surprise yourself
Traveling solo is a celebration of freedom
By now you might have got the idea about Traveling solo in India.
Think of a place where you want to travel and when you want to travel solo plan accordingly and pack your bag.
All the best for your Solo Travel.
Let me know your Solo traveling experiences.
I will be eager to read all your Solo travel stories.
See you all. Happy traveling